Hot on the heels of the design and vfx work we did for the pilot of ‘Leverage’, Mark Franco (visual effects producer) hired us again to do graphic and interactive design work and visual effects for Electric Entertainment’s “Blank Slate”, a movie by John Harrison for TNT that premiered fall 2008. Our expertise in a variety of media came in handy again during the production. Some highlights of the numerous deliverables created include:
- Computer screen design and interactive programming for on-set elements
- Multiple monitor setups and playback coordination
- 3D Animation & compositing for virtual monitor
- Design and 3D Animation for title sequence
- Creation of key art for posters, etc.